Most Smartwatches will not last longer than 2 days. Even the best seller Apple watches and Samsung models deal with poor battery life.
Luckily, if you dig a little on the internet there are some powerful smartwatches that will give you a longer battery juice plus great features and functions.
In this guide, we list our faves. These are the smartwatches that last longer than any other smartwatch in the market, but at the same time, they can give you a full range of health and fitness tracking, plus smart features that will give you a full experience overall.
Our research has limited the competition to find the best smartwatches with the best battery life in 2019.
*You will find some links to the different Smartwatches, we may get a referral fee that won’t change the price in case you make a purchase.
- 1 Best Smartwatches with Long Battery Life in 2019
- 2 Regular Smartwatch Batteries don’t last long
- 3 Smartwatches With Long Battery Life
Best Smartwatches with Long Battery Life in 2019
We give you at a glance the list of the different smartwatches that we are going to review below.
Have in mind that we give you the best overall, so maybe some of them have a shorter life span when it comes to battery juice but they compensate it with greater smart features or functionalities.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 – Up to 7 Days
- Garmin Vivoactive – Up to 21 Days
- TomTom Spark 3 – Up to 21 Days
- Fitbit Versa 2 – Up to 6 Days
- Fitbit Blaze – Up to 5 Days
- Pebble Time Steel – Up to 10 Days
- Vector Watch Luna – Up to 30 days
- Amazfit Bip – Up to 30 days
Regular Smartwatch Batteries don’t last long
The truth is, no feature-packed smartwatch is going to last for weeks if you use all the functions continuous. Smartwatch batteries are not extremely different from your smartphone’s.
Some companies might state their wise watch will certainly go two or three weeks on a solitary cost, however, there is a “however” appointed. A lot of them will certainly add a problem that you need to utilize disable battery-sapping attributes like heart rate monitoring in order to preserve the optimum battery life.
There are “Hybrid” smartwatches which do this work better than a lot of. Several of these watches can hold their charge for a complete year and even never need to be charged in all! The “yet” behind this is that these hybrid smartwatches are a lot more comparable to classic watches with included smart features at the core. Many of them do not even have digital screens to reveal stats or texts.
However, it’s not all bad news!
Allow’s start with our checklist of watches with incredibly long battery life. These are the top-performing smartwatches and also crossbreeds when it concerns preserving battery as well as extending the time between costs. A few of them do not even need to be billed in all! Well, a minimum of not in the means you would certainly anticipate.
Smartwatches With Long Battery Life
These smartwatches are not only smart but they can also perform great fitness tracking functionalities as well most of them have cool features such as caller id notification, NFC payments, waterproof and GPS just to name a few.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 – Up to 7 Days
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is the most up to date in the line of Vivoactive watches. It does not have quite as lengthy battery life as the previous variations but it does have integrated heart rate tracking, VO2 max dimensions, and an entire host of other new attributes.
The battery does last for an excellent 7 days in regular smartwatch setting and 13 hrs in GPS mode.
- Contactless payment system
- GPS monitoring
- Built-in heart rate screen
- VO2 max physical fitness level
- 5 ATM MACHINE water resistance (50 meters deepness for 10 mins).
- 7-day battery life.
- Countless downloadable applications, faces, and also widgets available.
- Works with: Android, iPhone, Windows Phone.
Garmin Vivoactive – Up to 21 Days.
Featuring an ultra-thin as well as a high-resolution touchscreen, the Garmin Vivoactive is among the best GPS made it possible for smartwatches for task tracking and push alerts.
It can also be coupled with the “Garmin Heart Price Display” breast strap (marketed individually or in a bundle) to reveal an exact heart rate.
It notifies you for telephone calls, SMS messages, emails and also calendar entries, plus notices from mobile apps and also social networks. This smartwatch includes integrated sporting activities applications to track running, cycling, swimming, golfing as well as walking.
The Garmin Vivoactive additionally has a set of personalized watch faces as well as apps that are readily available for downloading and install at Garmin’s Link IQ Shop.
Even with all these full-fledged, energy-sapping functions of a smartwatch and also fitness tracker, the Garmin Vivoactive offers a great battery life. It can increase to 21 days in one cost with your GPS turned off. The GPS is only involved when tracking exercise like runs so it’s not in use really commonly.
- Supports heart rate keeping track of with breast strap.
- Built-in GPS for running, biking, swimming, as well as activity tracking.
- Alerts for calls, SMS, e-mail, as well as calendar reminders.
- Social network and various other mobile application notices.
- Greater than 1,300 downloadable applications view faces as well as widgets.
- Works with: Android, iPhone, Windows Phone.
TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Songs – Up to 21 Days
There are 3 variations of the TomTom Spark 3, however, the Cardio + Songs variation has all the functions integrated. It is really a non-touchscreen smartwatch with built-in heart price monitoring as well as GPS features.
Additionally, it is a full-featured task tracker that tracks steps, range, time, pace, calories and also even more. The multisport setting enables it to gauge running, biking, swimming, treadmill runs, and exercises. It is waterproof to 40 meters so you can dive, swim or take a bath with it on as well.
The real destination of this smartwatch is the music player that features 3GB storage space which can hold more than 500 songs. In the Cardio+ Songs bundle, you will get a set of Bluetooth headphones consisted of non-stop songs. It supports a variety of various other earphones also.
Utilizing it like a task tracker the battery can last up to 21 days. However, with GPS enabled it can go 11 hours and with GPS + heart rate + music enabled it can last 5 hours at many. So the battery life depends on just how you will certainly use it. You just utilize the GPS when tracking the route of a fitness task like running or cycling.
- Non-touchscreen screen for power conserving.
- Integrated heart price monitoring and GPS tracking.
- Task monitoring, multisport setting, route exploration.
- Songs gamer with 3GB storage (over 500 songs capability).
- Bluetooth headphones for smooth songs (with Cardio+ Songs bundle).
- Water-proof up to 40 meters.
- Works with: Android, iOS.
Fitbit Versa 2 – Up to 6 Days
With the Versa 2, Fitbit confirms that less is more.
The health and fitness brand name has actually taken everything that made the original a compelling spending plan smartwatch, improves on those functions, includes a rather fiddly voice aide, and also spits out a near-perfect physical fitness tracker that comes with some smartwatch perks.
It is just one of the best fitness watches from Fitbit but the lack of a GPS chip implies you’ll require to lug your phone any place you go.
With this wearable, Fitbit has actually again verified that you do not necessarily need excellent features to make an excellent physical fitness watch, as well as it doesn’t need to be a burden in your wallet.
Unlike most smartwatches on the market, the Versa 2 isn’t aiming to change your phone– as a matter of fact, you can call it a dumbed-down variation of a smartwatch. And that isn’t necessarily a negative point.
The Versa 2 is directly focused on users crazy about fitness instead of those seeking performance from a wearable, making it an expansion of Fitbit’s exceptional physical fitness tracker variety, however one that comes with some added benefits.
While health and fitness tracking are the main focus, the Versa 2 bridges the gap between phone and wrist by offering message and also schedule notices, ways to manage your wise house arrangement and play songs from your phone while on a run or exercise session.
- With Amazon Alexa Built-in you can get quick news, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more.
- Get your Sleep Score Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist.
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information’s always a quick glance away.
- Water-proof up to 50 meters.
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Works around the clock with a 6+ day battery life.
- Get call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.
- Works with: Android, iOS.
Fitbit Blaze – Up to 5 Days
In the field of fitness trackers and also smartwatches, Fitbit is just one of the top names. The Fitbit Blaze is one of their most prominent and also very successful designs.
Related: Fitbit Battery Life
This smartwatch is tailored towards physical fitness enthusiasts. With a battery life of 5 to 6 days, you can get through nearly a whole week without fretting about billing your Fitbit Blaze.
The Fitbit Blaze comes pre-loaded with an array of fitness apps that will establish your health and fitness goals, monitor your exercises, and also track your development. A multi-sport mode allows you to utilize the unique functions of the Fitbit Blaze customized to the particular activity you are doing.
The SmartTrack feature automatically tape-records your exercise stats which the Blaze can favorably summarize for you at the end of the week. To help you track your progress, the Fitbit Blaze wirelessly synchronizes as well as gives comprehensive summaries on the Fitbit application as well as dashboard.
Along with the highly specialized physical fitness monitoring features, the Fitbit Blaze can likewise do all the common functions expected from smartwatches. The Fitbit Blaze will certainly alert you of inbound messages, calls, emails, and calendar signals.
You can select from a range of personalized clock faces to make all the details that are very important to you available at a glimpse. Fitbit additionally markets a significant selection of device bands and structures, simply in case you wish to improve your Blaze.
In general, the Fitbit Blaze is one of the best physical fitness trackers available in the marketplace today. Although it specializes as a physical fitness tracker, it also has the common wise watch abilities, augmented with a battery that can last up to 6 days on a solitary cost.
- PurePulse: Continous wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- SmartTrack: Automatic workout recognization and also recording
- FitStar: Step-by-step workout instructions
- Call, text, calendar notifies, smart alerts
- Music control, vehicle sleep, quiet alarm
- Sustained OS: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
Pebble Time Steel – Up to 10 Days
The Stone Time Steel has an aquatic grade stainless-steel chassis as well as a genuine Italian leather band strap, giving it a really stylish look and also robust build high quality.
It includes “Pebble Health” which is the integrated activity as well as rest tracker. It appears on the timeline with daily or weekly graphs of stats to demonstrate how much progress you’re making.
Alongside that, Time Steel has support for a schedule, occasions, call, as well as notices, facilitated with a built-in microphone for fast replies in apps including SMS, Gmail, Facebook Carrier, WhatsApp and so forth.
The Pebble App Shop provides countless attractive watch deals with, plus hundreds of apps for every feasible function you can consider.
With all those functions as well as some more stashed inside it, the Stone Time Steel will have your back for greater than a week on a solitary charge, and also as long as 10 days in light use.
- Stone Health and wellness: Integrated task and sleep tracker
- Thousands of watch faces and app at Stone Appstore
- Built-in microphone for fast replies in applications
- Calendar, calls, music playback, notifications
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Supported OS: Android, iPhone
Vector Watch Luna – Up to 30 days
Don’t get deceived right into assuming the Vector Watch Luna is a timeless watch. It’s just a classical watch face set on the monochrome display. The round shape truly matches the traditional style but the faces are unpredictable.
You are provided a complete set of adjustable watch faces, in addition to information streams like the weather condition, a calendar, news, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as more) as well as valuable applications like Uber, Evernote, remote music, camera shutter control, etc.
The Vector Luna likewise deals with activity and sleep monitoring as well. You can assess actions, range, calories and also even more, alongside the Google Fit and also Apple Health and wellness Package integration.
You can stay linked to the outside world quickly as well. The Vector Luna offers you the capacity to review e-mails, send as well as get SMS messages, see phone alerts, and approve or decline inbound calls from the wrist.
The Vector Watch’s tagline is “The smartwatch with a 30-day battery life” and they really placed the battery life in the front line. It is truly tough to find a smartwatch nowadays which will hold the charge for an entire month.
- Always on power conserving monochrome display screen
- Task and also sleep monitoring with Google Fit and Apple Wellness Package integration
- Complete bundle of personalized watch faces, data streams, and applications
- GPS real-time data collected from phone
- Accept/reject calls, see texts, emails, phone notices
- Locate phone, camera control, remote music
- Water immune as much as 5ATM
- Sustained OS: Android, iPhone, Windows Phone
Amazfit Bip – Up to 30 days
The Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami provides a lot of great features that are proprietary making it a unique watch.
It works well with both Android and Apple so you won’t have any problems when pairing it with your phone.
It also features all-day heart price tracking, GPS, rest tracking, and also extraordinary battery life that will go for up to 30 days! It’s a wonderful value at $100, but it’s down to just $79.99 right now on Amazon so you need to definitely check it out.
With such a great battery life, you might believe that the Amazfit Blip is devoid of the usual smartwatch functions, yet you would certainly be wrong.
Its has integrated heart tracking, GPS and GLONASS navigating system that will allow you to monitor as well as evaluate the steps that you have taken each day, the calories you have melted, and also the top quality of your rest.
It also features special sport modes that have specific monitoring functions for running, biking, strolling, and exercising on a treadmill.
- Cool design: With a series of colors and alternatives, the Bip is designed to be used as an expansion of your individual style. Considering only 1.1 oz (32g), as well as with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28 ″ display screen, the Bip can be put on all day
- Outstanding Battery life: Make Use Of the Amazfit Bip for approximately 1 month on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate surveillance and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, range traveled, calories melted, as well as the quality of rest.
- Get one-way notices for emails, SMS messages, and notifications of incoming phone calls, along with signals for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more.
- Amazfit provides a 30-day reimbursement policy, and also 12-month brand-new replacement guarantee. 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Benefits of a Smartwatch
- Best Fitbit Battery Life
- Best Smartwatch for Nurses in 2019
- Best Standalone Smartwatches with Sim Cards (2019)
- Best Smartwatch Under 100