In our Fitbit comparison, we talk a bit about Fitbit battery life and give you a graph with the different watches and their battery capacity.
In this post, we are going to give you an in-depth review of each model and battery life.
Let’s start with a chart so you can get the info at a glance!
Fitbit Battery Life Comparison Chart
|Fitbit Versa Special||5+ Days|
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition
|Fitbit Ace series|
Fitbit Charge 2
Fitbit Flex 2
Fitbit Inspire series
|Up to 5 days|
|Fitbit Alta HR|
Fitbit Charge 3
|Up to 7 days|
|Fitbit One||Up to 2 weeks|
|Fitbit Zip||Up to 6 months|
*The battery life on Fitbit Ionic is up to 10 hours when using on-board GPS continuously.
Fitbit Versa (4 Days/ 5 Days)
The Versa comes in 3 different editions the regular, the Lite and the Special edition.
These3 smartwatches come with the core same features such as
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages
- 4-day battery life
- 15 + exercise modes to record workouts
- Connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace and distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get a call, calendar, text, and app alerts
- Get call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body that is swim-proof (water-resistant to 50 meters)
- Hi-Res Touchscreen: Amplified brightness up to 1000 nits & durable screen made from Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with SmartTrack and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms and more.
The difference appears in terms of battery life as we mention on the comparison table the Special edition has an extra day of battery juice plus the ability to NFC payments that allow you to pay with your smartwatch using your credit cards such as Master Card, Visa or American Express.
The cool feature that come along with all the Versa series is the female health tracking feature that can track women’s menstrual cycle, learning from it and allowing you to have data on which you are going to have your next cycle , as well learning from your data and can inform you when you are more fertile, and preventing you from headaches or other symptoms.
Check Our Fitbit Versa Full Review Here
Up to 5 days
The trackers in this section are the majority of Fitbit since Up to 5 days is the regular battery life that comes in most Fitbits, is a cool mark since you don’t have to be to worry about charging your device constantly like with most trackers that have a 24 or 48 hours battery life.
On the other hand, there are trackers like the high-end line of Garmin that can go to more than 2 weeks without the need of a charge.
There’s something that we need to mention, that in the case of the Ionic that will happen with most tracker that comes along with GPS ( also happens with the Garmin watches), is that when using GPS your battery drops quicker, so in the case of the Ionic if you don’t turn off your GPS your battery instead of last 5 days will be done after 10 hours.
Have in mind that the Ionic is the only one that comes with built-in GPS all the other Fitbit will use your Phone GPS pairing it by using Bluetooth.
- Check Our Fitbit Comparison to learn more about each model
- In case you would like to learn more about the Garmin Models you can also check Our Garmin Reviews
Up to 7 days
These trackers will improve even more your Fitbit experience in the case of the Alta HR you will have continuous heart rate tracking plus cool features such as calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals. All in a cool and slim design that will look cool and improve your health at the same time.
The case of the Charge 3 is even better since you will have the latest Fitbit technology packed on the bets looking Fitbit yet and the best seller in today’s market.
With all the features that made the Charge 2 the best selling Fitbit on the company history, plus cool additions such as swim tracking and swim-proof up to 50 meters bigger and touchscreen display plus 7-day battery life.
You Can Check our individual reviews for each tracker below:
Up to 2 Weeks
Here you have the Fitbit One, the Clip-on tracker that came back in 2012 and still has some fans that are in love with it, of course, it doesn’t come with high-end tech like the latest smartwatches so you would not be able to pay using this tracker or be able to have the Fitbit couch mode, but you will have most of Fitbit fitness tracking features still like counting your steps, your calories and use Fitbit App to track all your exercises.
Check Our Full review of Fitbit One Here
Up to 6 months
Now we have the last but not least beast Fibti battery ever!
The Fitbit Zip that is one of the first Fitbit trackers is also one of the most durable and long-lasting when it comes to battery that Fitbit has ever made.
It also a clip-on tracker that you can carry on your belt or your pocket, with a cool non-rechargeable lithium coin battery that the company says will last between 4 and 6 months.
And once the battery is done you just get a new one that is easily exchangeable en is pretty cheap, on Amazon you can get a pack of 5 batteries for less than 5 dollars!
- Best Fitbit for Women in 2019
- Best Waterproof Fitbit for swimming in 2019
- Cheap Fitbit to Buy in 2018
- Fitbit Charge 3 vs Charge 2
- Top 6 Best Fitbit For Men 2019
- Best Fitbit for Kids in 2019
- Best Fitbit for Nurses in 2019
- Best Fitbit for Seniors in 2019