When you start to look for the Best Fitbit for Men, you realize that there are a lot of choices out there.
Depending on the man that is going to wear it, the variables get even wider. While most fitness trackers are great to pick up all your activities and give you accurate data, the Fitbit’s models always stand out.
Just for Today – Fitbit Charge 3 $26 OFF – Go to the Deal on Amazon >
But the Fitbit family is getting bigger every season. That’s why we give you the Best Fitbit for Men depending on the needs and the type of man that is going to be wearing it.
- 1 Top 6 Best Fitbit for Men in 2019
- 2 Best Fitbit for Men Comparison Table
- 3 Best Fitbit For Men Depending on Their Needs
- 4 Finding the Right Activity Tracker for Men
- 5 Best Fitbit Watch for Men – Buyers Guide
- 6 Conclusion
Top 6 Best Fitbit for Men in 2019
- ✅ Fitbit Ionic – Best Smartwatch
- ✅ Fitbit Charge 3 – Best for Run
- ✅ Fitbit Versa 2 – Best for Sports
- ✅ Fitbit Blaze – Fashion
- ✅ Fitbit Charge 2 – Most Affordable
- ✅ Fitbit Inspire HR – Affordable HR Monitor
Best Fitbit for Men Comparison Table
|Model||Best for||GPS||Water Resistant||Batery Life||Price|
|Fitbit Ionic||Smartwatch and High end Fitness Tracking||Built-in||Waterproof to 50m||5-Days||Click Here|
|Fitbit Charge 3||Runners||Paired with Phone||Waterproof to 50m||7-Days||Click Here|
|Fitbit Versa 2||Weightlifting and sports||Paired with Phone||Waterproof to 50m||6-Days||Click Here|
|Fitbit Blaze||The Fashionable Men||Paired with Phone||Water resistant|
|Fitbit Charge 2 ||Fitness Tracking and Price||Paired with Phone||Water resistant|
|Fitbit Inspire HR||Affordable HR Monitor||Paired with Phone||Waterproof to 50m||5-Days||Click Here|
Best Fitbit For Men Depending on Their Needs
Not all men are going to use the same Fitbit, depending on their workout routine and their style they are going to have special needs so we divide the different models depending on the man that is going to be wearing it.
Fitbit Ionic – Best Smartwatch
This is the most complete smartwatch from Fitbit and yes you hear that right this one is a Smartwatch, meaning that not only will be able to outperform any fitness tracker out there but it will also include smart features such as paying from your wrist!
When it comes to tracking abilities this is the pick of the mountain there’s no better tracker than the Ionic featuring all the tracking abilities that anyone would love. From built-in GPS, full hear rate monitor, automatic exercise detection, swim-proof, SpO2 sensor and much more!
This tracker comes with the cool Coach feature that will give you tailored workouts that will show you exactly what to do, and every time you complete one you can supply feedback so Fitbit Coach can work out whether you need something easier or harder next time to improve your exercises and fitness levels.
You can also download all your favorite apps and store up to 2.5 G of music from different music apps such as Spotify or from your own devices. Of course, this tracker has a powerful Bluetooth 4.0 connection, and a 4-day battery life that comparing with any other smartwatch in the market is at least two times better than the best models out there.
You have a lot of choices when it comes to bands so you can use it all the time without losing any tracking of your day
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step-by-step coaching
- Store and play 300+ songs or download stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- Use built-in GPS/GLONASS to track pace, distance & routes and get Pure Pulse continuous heart rate tracking & real-time zones
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and make payments on the go with a built-in NFC chip
- Track runs, swims (Fitbit Ionic is water-resistant to 50 meters), rides, workouts, all-day activity and sleep with 4+ day battery life (varies with use & other factors)
Fitbit Charge 3 – Best for Runs
Men that like to run have different necessities as well.
They need a tracker that can perform the basics like count steps and pace but the data that is going to make a real difference is without a doubt the possibility to track the heart rate, so they can know how their heart goes through the different speeds and resistance levels.
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the best for that. As an advanced and upgraded version of the best seller Charge 2, comes with all the best features that its predecessor but with a few upgrades that make it one of the best trackers in today’s market.
It comes with all the features that a fitness fanatic will want and more!. With high-end features and programmed modes like bike, run, swim, circuit training, yoga, just to name a few.
The Charge 3 will also provide you with real-time stats during your workouts so you can improve daily your routine. Plus it is water-resistant and swim-proof up to 50 m so you can wear it to track your swims.
Plus this is one of the first Fitbit trackers that comes with a touch screen and that’s one of the features people really love. It can also monitor your calories burned, heart rate, and sleep patterns that will help you to improve your sleeping quality.
The Fitbit Charge 3 also comes with the move reminder and a powerful 7 days battery life.
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Battery life up to 7 days
- Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more.
- Automatically record time spent in Light, Deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- Swim-proof and water-resistant up to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower.
- Also, connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides
- Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text, and smartphone app notifications on your wrist
Fitbit Versa 2 – Best for Workouts
To track your workout you need a reliable tracker that can handle different types of routines and can track your sessions as well.
When you go hardcore and need to track your Weight-lifting activities you need that the smartwatch can count accurately so you can have the best from your overall performance and improve weekly
The latest addition to the Fitbit family is the cool and improved Versa 2, that comes with all the latest high end features just like the Ionic and has also the same smart features as the Ionic except the built-in GPS, with a better design and price the Versa 2 is a complete tracker.
It will help you improve your workouts and excel. Is great for men that like to weightlift since you can record and track every movement from each of your series on your routine
The Versa 2 will also track your heart rate 24/7 and will keep tabs on your calorie burn throughout the day.
It has also the move reminder that will remind you to take 250 steps every hour. This reminder mode does not disturb you as it is completely up to you to adjust the timer and if you are busy or do not want the watch to remind you every hour, then you can switch it to ‘do not disturb’ mode.
It can also track your sleep patterns and help you improve the quality of your sleep. It’s also water-resistant up to 50 m. The Fitbit Versa 2 can also store 300+ songs and you can also download songs. And includes Alexa!, so now you can give commands to your smartwatch
It has 15+ exercise modes like swim, run, and more. When it comes to battery juice is not the best from Fitbit can go without a charge for 6 days.
- Includes all Versa Lite Edition and Versa features plus: a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band
- Alexa Integration!
- Store and play 300+ songs
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages,
- 6+ day battery life
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim, etc
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with SmartTrack
Fitbit Blaze – Best for Fashion
For those man’s that need to track their activities but would like to have a tracker that can be worn everywhere at any time. That can also look good when they have a nice dinner or a meeting they need a Fitbit like the Blaze.
The fashion-conscious, Blaze is not just a fitness tracker. Featuring a sleek watch-like design and customizable wristband, this smartwatch will look good with any type of wardrobe
The Bands from the Blaze come in metal and leather in 3 different colors as well a customizable watch face, so you really can put your style on the tracker. You can also use the music controls and customize the soundtrack to your desire.
In terms of design, the Blaze is made up of 2 different parts. The first being a band attached to a stainless steel frame. All the guts of the tracker are together in a small, standalone black rectangle that comes with a color touchscreen display on the front, heart-rate monitors on the back and 3 buttons on the sides. So you need to put the tiny tracker into the frame, and then you’re good to go.
The basic model will come with an elastomer sports strap, available in blue, black, or plum. When you want to use a different band, you don’t swap the band itself; you just pop the tracker out and insert it into a new frame-and-band combo.
Fitbit promises 5 days of battery life, and when we review the gadget last for almost 6 days, of course, if you’re doing long workouts every day, you’ll probably burn through the battery faster, but even so, the battery lifespan is pretty good for a tracker.
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring.
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps(when the phone is nearby). Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
Fitbit Charge 2 – Most affordable
The Charge 2 is the new version of the Charge HR featuring a handful of improvements in some key areas.
For example the built-in PurePulse technology, which keeps tracks and reports of your heart rate while you’re on the go. Plus, it can still monitor your sleep so you can take that post-jog afternoon nap.
Another plus that comes with the Charge 2 is that with a tap-activated OLED display, (that is much larger now) you don’t have to pull out your phone to check the time or see who’s calling you. Now you can check it all on your wrist and it also will show you the time and the day.
Perfect for those man’s that like to be in the zone and hitting the last mile before they get home, they don’t want the distraction of having to whip out their cellphone to check who’s calling.
The Charge 2 has the design of a fitness tracker, not a bracelet or anything that looks like a “fashion” type of wearable.
Another handy feature is the multi-sport mode, men can tap on the display once for running, tap on it again for biking, and so on depending on what they need.
Another improvement from The Charge HR is that the Charge 2 comes with dedicated functions for recording workouts. So you can track not only your running but also, hiking, biking, and elliptical workouts. And by using the interval mode, the tracker will tell you when to stop and start an activity.
Last but not least another great feature is the Cardio Fitness Score. It’s a combo hardware-software feature. The tracker will use your resting heart rate, some of your exercise data and your profile information, and it will give you a heart-health score, that you can find on the heart rate section of the mobile app.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all-day
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
- Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
Inspire HR – Most affordable HR Tracker
The Inspire HR is the most interesting tracker that Fitbit released in 2019 for just $99 and with an accurate HR monitor is the best when it comes to tracking your beats without hurting your wallet for an affordable price.
You can also get the regular version of the Inspire that comes without HR but for an even cheaper price.
The design is similar to the Fitbit kids tracker Ace, and because of the slim body also reminds us of the beloved Alta. The best thing about the Inspire HR is the variety of bands that you can swap and gt a different look for different situations, from sport to chick you have a cool range to choose from.
When it comes to features and function the Inspire HR is swim-proof up to 50 meters, can track your all-day activity and sleep tracking, it also shows notifications from your phone and gets up to five days of battery on a single charge.
- 24/7 heart rate to track calorie burn accurately, as well as resting heart rate and heart rate zones during workouts
- Track all-day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned
- Automatically track sleep, plus due to the heart rate feature, get more insights into your light, deep & REM sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Charge time (0 100%): Two hours
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike ride in a snap with SmartTrack.Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
Finding the Right Activity Tracker for Men
While the fitness tracker category has been around for the past years, we are just now seeing the best smartwatches of 2017 hit the market. At least one of every ten adults in the U.S. are now wearing a smartwatch as part of their life to track their activities
This makes clear to us that activity trackers are just as common as headphones on the industry, but also, and more importantly, helping build a health-conscious culture dedicated to self-improvement.
These trackers can read our activities in ways that no personal trainer in the world could ever do. Giving us reliable, physical stats based on our daily movements and personal habits. And in some cases, they do it in a really cheap way.
Best Fitbit Watch for Men – Buyers Guide
For men, the best Fitbit is not just the one that can count calories and steps. They need extra features and something that they can use for a long time. So check the below features to have your needs cover and truly find the Best Fitbit Watch for Men in 2019
Depending on your personal needs you can choose between a Fitbit watch with an OLED display that will give you detailed metrics on the screen, as well as mobile notifications and in cases like the Ionic even calls, or if you like a less-distractive approach you can choose a LED display that will give you the time and 2 or 3 stats that you can configure.
Fitbit trackers are well known for their good battery juice that can at least go up to 4 days, so you are going to be good with any of the Fitbit watches that we recommend at the beginning.
Although if you would like to get the best battery life, you need to be aware that features such as GPS consume the battery quickly, so in case that you use it, remember to turn it off once you are done with it.
Depending on your style it must be comfortable and durable
This one is a personal decision, you should wear the tracker that makes you feel comfortable 24/7, in terms of durability the Blaze and the Charge 2 are well known for their last long built. But most Fitbit watches are going to be durable and reliable.
When it comes to Bands every model comes with the regular bands that are more sporty looking, then you can choose the special models that cost a bit more, or you can buy different bands to exchange depending on the occasion, that for us that is the smart way to go
In terms of style, the Blaze is the one that we choose as mot fashionable, for us the Ionic is also really manly but there are some folks that hate the Ionic design and prefer the rounded Versa, so at the end of the day the choice is yours!
In terms of GPS, the Only one that provides Built-In GPS is the Smartwatch Ionic, all the other Fitbit Trackers come with the Connected GPS that works paired with your phone GPS. Having GPS navigation will help with the accuracy of your tracker, is really convenient when you want to track your pace and distance.
Heart Rate Monitor:
Increasing your beats per minute is key to shedding weight, hence the need for an HRM. From the Best Fitbit for men picks, most of the trackers include a built-in HR monitor, but the most affordable one is the Inspire HR that for less than $100 will give you a reliable way to track your heart rate.
Not only is it commonplace for current trackers but also essential for managing fitness goals.
The Fitbit app is one of the best in the market, although is not big in apps as the Apple watch that has a huge app ecosystem the Fitbit app comes with more features and functions that you can handle and is really intuitive and easy to use.
Most trackers are water resistance, take into account a device that can sustain water damage.
From our list, you need to pay attention to the difference between Water-resistant or splash-proof, the trackers that come with the 5 ATM mark or 50 meters water resistance are the ones that are really waterproof and can be submerged.
This is one of the latest features that come along with smartwatches and will give you the ability to pay right from your wrist, you just need to connect your credit card with the phone and you are good to go. The only trackers that have this feature are the Ionic and the Versa special edition.
At the end of the day, it’s all about getting the best Fitbit for men so depending on the man consider also the best tracker that suits the health needs as well as the workout preferences.
With this review, you are going to be able to find the best Fitbit for men in 2019 remind your self to check this guide before to make a purchase so you can get the best tracker for your needs.
As well as check for daily promotions that normally comes with some discounted prices on Amazon